Sunday, December 2, 2012

Life Post #2

Once again I have failed you, my friends. I have been out of commission for a few months due to having MRSA (Evil flesh-eating cyst disease....) and just generally being really busy with life. I need to stop letting the few stressful things in my life stop me from being a productive human being though. I will continue to try and not let you all down again! Since I am sick with a cold (never-ending sicknesses in this apartment, I swear), here are just some fun pictures from my life.



My birthday dinner with my family


11th Doctor costume for Halloween
Turning 21 at Harbor House. First beer was a Newcastle!
Sending in our contract for our movie


Green room at The Comedy Store

Paid or Pain show at The Comedy Store

This..... this is phenomenal

A wrestling skirt I found while thrifting

Hanging up Christmas lights

Halloween Zombie Walk
Connor with my toilet (Steve)


Westside Comedy Theatre

No comments:

Post a Comment