Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Life Post

Nothing much exciting at the moment, so I'm going to share some fun stuff that has happened recently :)

many nights of random "partying" (in our friend group it just means getting together, drinking, and talking)

 CHARLAY
The best conversations happen in the smokers section 

 drinking Jenga
mmmmmmmm..... Charlie looks like an Alaskan Bull Worm
Derrick 
Keith 
my apartment now!  
PICKLES THE BEST DOG IN THE WORLD 
 Classy as hell
 everyone on may couch
 mhm
 my sewing desk :)
 my hair before I died it red.
 I was a woman of many colors
24 hour film festival. Keith getting vaseline covered 
 Charlaaaaaaaaaaaay
Serious. 
 Sunday night Open-mic run. Just about to perform at The Comedy Store. Keith is excited




 WARP SPEED


AAAAAAAAND thats all folks! I will be hopefully performing tonight in LBC somewhere. Fun times for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment