Thursday, May 24, 2012

Hi, hello, good day....

I've been postponing this because I knew the first post would be so damn awkward...

Anywaaaaaay... yeah!

I am Alysa Manz. This is my new blog. I have decided to start this blogging and creating cute things venture in my life because it just seems like the right time, I have been sewing and thinking what I have to say is important for awhile but recently my husbands epilepsy has gotten worse and I had to quit my job to take care of him. Sooooooo, when else is the better time to start doing what you really want?

Anywaaaaaaaaaaaaay

I am in my early 20's, I live in one bedroom apartment in [bahbdiudb], CA, I am a blossoming stand-up comedian and sew-er person. I am learning Russian and how to play the Cello... I have two dogs. A Papillion and an Australian Cattle-dog.... I am also exceedingly awkward.

Now you have a basic understanding of me. So we can move on to the cool stuff....

K BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment