Friday, June 22, 2012

Friday Favorites #4

Beginning to a good weekend, today has been. Here's some Star Wars deliciousness for YA MIND.



I love Black Milk. I was so heartbroken that I discovered them AFTER these suits went out of stock :(  The only thing that ever sucks about Black Milk Clothing is that once they are out of something, it's usually gone FOR GOOD. 
Via: Black Milk Clothing

I know everyone is peeved that George Lucas fucked up Star Wars in the new releases of the DVDs but SHUT UP. You are all so self entitled. "OHHHH Mr. Lucas, you have given us the most wonderful nerdgasm in the universe! You want to add a few monsters that in no way affects us? BITCH BITCH MOOOOAN!" You are all stupid -.- The new blue ray release is eyegasms and braingasms for all.

CORRECTION: Thank you Keith for pointing out to me some things I missed. I agree, he is an asshole for the "NOOO!" and the Ghost.

 
Via: Amazon

SO MUCH WANT IN MY SOOOOOUL

 
Via: Amazon

I am about to throw a tantrum till someone gives this to me. My iphone needs new clothes anywaaay

Via: Amazon


I NEED MONEY SO ALL THIS CAN BE IN MY HOOOOUSE!!! #forever6

Bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment