Friday, June 15, 2012

Friday Favorites #3

Another long week of writing, stand-up, and family stuff. My grandparents are down from Chicago because my brother graduated high school yesterday. Very exciting stuff. Here are some of my favorite things this week



I want to make a t-shirt quilt so badly. Make one out of old t-shirts from all my friends :) Very fun!


This purse is so fucking adorable. I WANT SO DAMN BADLY. This guy makes the most amazing purses. It's the style I want but will never have.


I WANT LONG HAIR AGAIN!!! I want to make pretty braids and crap like that so baaaaad. I love this fishtail braid. Even her shirt and the color of her hair is perfect :( DAMN HER


This dress needs to be mine RIGHT THE FUCK NOW. That's all.

Via: Modcloth

This sewing box is beautifulllll. I love how the outside looks like an old carpet bag.

Via: Amazon (Click the picture)


That's pretty much it. I'll leave you all on a picture that I found that made me laugh


SO MUCH TRUTH RIGHT THUR!!! Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment